LEGAL MANAGER/LEGAL COUNSEL/LAWYER/SOLICITOR/private equity/global investment/M&A/corporate finance
|Work exp||5 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Banking / Finance > Legal / Compliance
Legal / Professional Services > Lawyer / Legal Services
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
Private equity investment company focus in global investment/M&A/corporate finance - is looking for a LEGAL MANAGER - with details as follows :
- Degree holder in Law, Hong Kong qualified lawyer, qualified legal practitioner in either Hong Kong or other commonwealth countries
- 5 to 8 years of legal related experience
- Solid experience in corporate activities with focus in investment, M&A, corporate finance or other related areas
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Professional presentation and report writing skill
- Candidates with experience of working with working with Chinese firms or Mainland Chinese Financial Institutions will be particularly attractive
- Team player and able to work under pressure
- Candidates with Compliance knowledge will be an advantage
- Report to the CEO
- Responsible for all legal related duties for global investment of this private equity firm
- Draft and review agreements, contracts and other legal documents in relation to the business of the Group
- Provide legal advice on legal related issues raised by the business units e.g. client’s deals, enquiries, corporate matters and M&A work
- Contribute to the overall corporate governance framework of the Group
- Responsible for internal compliance under the applicable regulations, corporate governance documents and other documents binding on the Group
- Assist in company secretarial services to subsidiary companies in different overseas jurisdictions that the Group has business
- Liaise with external counsel where necessary on legal and compliance matters
- Work independently with no direct subordinates
- 5 days work
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.