Asia Minerals Limited is a Hong Kong based international company specializing in all Manganese related businesses from ores to alloys. We have offices located in different countries including China, France, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, South Africa, Ukraine, USA, etc.
Legal Manager / Senior Legal Manager
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Location||Hong Kong Island|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, Competitive pay, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Legal / Professional Services > Company Secretary
Legal / Professional Services > Lawyer / Legal Services
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
We are looking for a high calibrate candidate to join us for the provision of quality legal and company secretarial services and supports to the Group’s business and projects worldwide.
General responsibilities will include the preparation and review of various sorts of contracts and legal documentation relating to projects (including M&A) and businesses, the provision of legal advices and supports to the board, other departments and overseas offices, the communication with business partners, the supervision of external legal advisors and service providers, etc. The candidate will also take part in legal compliance and corporate governance matters.
- Qualified in Hong Kong with at least 4 years’ post qualification experience;
- Solid experience in corporate and commercial matters especially in the drafting of a wide range of commercial documents e.g. share purchase agreements, shareholders agreements, loan and security agreements, consultancy and services agreements, etc.;
- Knowledge and experience in PRC matters, international trade law and practices and work experience in handling litigation matters preferred;
- Good command of spoken and written English, fluent Mandarin;
- Pleasant personality and a good team player; responsible; ability to work independently and with tight deadlines.
- Immediate available preferable.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as “Senior Legal Manager”