Chevalier Group is a diversified global conglomerate with about 10,000 employees working in its subsidiaries and associated companies. Its businesses and operations have grown on a worldwide scale with presence in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mainland China, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, USA and Vietnam.
Our diverse business portfolio includes Construction and Engineering, Insurance and Investment, Property, Lifestyle Food and Beverage as well as Agriculture.
For more information, please visit: www.chevalier.com
Our Legal Department is now inviting high calibre persons to apply for this position:
- Prepare, draft and review correspondences and agreements
- Provide legal advice and support to the Group on a timely manner
- Attend to contentious and non-contentious matters
- Conduct legal research
- Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree holder or above in Law
- 3 years' relevant experience, in-house experience is preferred
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese