Chevalier Group is a diversified global conglomerate with about 10,000 employees working in its subsidiaries and associated companies. Its businesses and operations have grown on a worldwide scale with presence in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Mainland China, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, USA and Vietnam.
Our diverse business portfolio includes Construction and Engineering, Insurance and Investment, Property, Lifestyle Food and Beverage as well as Agriculture.
For more information, please visit: www.chevalier.com
Legal Officer (General Corporate / PRC Project)
Our Legal Department is now inviting high calibre persons to apply for the captioned TWO positions :
- Prepare, draft and review correspondences and agreements
- Provide general commercial / PRC legal advice and support to the Group / PRC projects in a timely manner
- Attend to contentious and non-contentious matters in Hong Kong / PRC
- Conduct legal research
- Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree holder or above in Law
- For the position handling PRC Project, the candidate must possess a lawyer qualification in PRC
- 3 years' relevant experience, in-house experience is preferred
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese