Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd (OOCL) is a leading international container transport and logistics service provider, operating from more than 320 offices in 70 countries around the world. Our modern and ever-expanding fleet, in addition to our extensive international facilities, links Asia, Europe, North America, the Mediterranean, the Indian sub-continent, the Middle East and Australia/New Zealand. As a customer-focused organization we embrace quality standards, utilizing the most advanced information technology and e-Commerce platforms in the industry.
With an unsurpassed reputation for our emphasis on providing world-class service throughout the world and in line with our continuous expansion, we are seeking graduates to grow with the Company and become our future leaders in the business.
Legal Officer (LO/LSD)
|Work exp||2 Years To 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Freight Forwarding / Logistics / Delivery|
Legal / Professional Services > Company Secretary
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
- Assisting in preparing contracts, application and renewal of trade mark registrations globally
- Assisting in conducting legal research for projects, transactions and documentation
- Administering contracts of the group companies
- Assisting in preparation, review of contracts, I.T. agreements, equipment procurement and lease agreements, office lease contracts, finance documents, intra-group documentation, etc.
- Law degree holder or degree holder with ICSA/HKICS membership
- At least 2-3 years’ relevant experience in a law firm or in sizable listed companies or professional firms
- Well versed in in-house legal departments or company secretarial practice for Hong Kong and overseas companies
- Sound knowledge in the Main Board Listing Rules, SFO reporting requirements and relevant compliance regulations is preferred
- Self-motivated and have a strong sense of responsibility, detail-oriented, able to work under pressure with minimum supervision and accomplish tasks under tight schedules
- Mature, strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as Chinese Word Processing and MS Excel; knowledge in CSA program would be an advantage