LEGAL SECRETARY / LITIGATION – legal firm/Central District
|Work exp||3 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Alternate saturday, General holidays, Competitive pay, MPF, 13-month pay, Year-end bonus, Discretionary bonus, Guaranteed bonus, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
Administration > Secretary
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
Legal / Professional Services > Paralegal / Legal support
Professional legal firm with 80 staff in Central District office is looking for a LEGAL SECRETARY (LITIGATION) – with details as follows :
- F.5 graduates
- Tertiary education a plus
- Legal studies an advantage
- 3 to 5 years legal experience with focus in litigation
- Business level English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Well versed in MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated, well organized
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be a good team player
- Report to a Partner who is focus in litigation
- Provide full spectrum secretarial support to the Partner in Litigation Department
- Drafting, formatting and preparing legal documents
- Drafting and preparing bills
- Organize and maintain the internal filing system
- Calendar management
- Arrange conference/meeting with client
- Other secretarial support
- Other ad hoc projects
- No trips needed
- Candidates with more solid experience in litigation will be considered for the post of SENIOR LEGAL SECRETARY (LITIGATION)
Please attach your CV with salary expected to :
To speed up our process, please do NOT send us download links.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Your privacy is guaranteed. We will never give out, lease, or sell your personal information.
JPC Recruiting Services was established in 1990.