License Director - Marketing Agency
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Management > General Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
|Salary (HKD)||$80,000 - $100,000|
- European multinational company
- APAC remit
- Excellent work cultur
Our client is a global leader in the design, implementation and coordination of loyalty programs for the retail industry. They are a market leader in this sector and have seen continued double-digit year on year growth especially within the region. Due to the increased growth of their licensed premiums business, they are now looking for a License Director to join their team.
Reporting to the Business Director, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key licensors within and across Asia-Pacific. You will work closely with the creative and program teams to lead portfolio development and support the sales director in pitches and presentations to prospective clients. This is a senior level role where you will look after the business process from proposals, contract negotiations to concept development, program mechanics and planning, in addition to P&L responsibility of programs, through to implementation of client trainings.
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- A minimum of 10 years' experience within entertainment licensing
- Strong knowledge of the APAC licensing landscape and contacts within regional licensors at the C-suite or one level down
- Consultative selling skills as well as a solid marketing background
- An international background coupled with APAC experience
- High level commercial business acumen
- Excellent project management skills
- Fluency in English; Mandarin language skills strongly advantageous
Contact Leona Tjio on +852 3101 3066 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below quoting reference number LT40678.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.