For three decades, the world’s most prominent companies have relied on us to provide value-added brand loyalty, concierge and assistance solutions to engage their customers. Aspire Lifestyles’ full suite of services includes concierge services, experiential offerings, benefits development, assistance services and insurance solutions.
Now join us and embark on a unique journey into an environment that provides ample opportunities for you to exceed your customers’ expectations and grow!
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Security / Fire / Electronic Access Controls|
Travel / Tourism > Guest Relations
Catering / Hospitality > Customer Service / Ambassador
Travel / Tourism > Customer Service
Passionate in traveling, dining and entertainment?
Want to work in a global organization, a world leader in its field with lots of diversity?
Looking for an organization whose tremendous growth provides an excellent opportunity for development and career advancement?
The best attracts the best. Aspire Lifestyles is a highly rewarding place to work, offering a vast array of career opportunities. We actively recruit creative and ambitious candidates who demonstrate the kind of dedication to service excellence that we are known for around the world.
We hand-select and train the most gifted professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds to join our team.
Because happy team members translate into positive customer experiences, we provide a supportive work environment. We respect, recognize your accomplishments and support your growth.
Service has been one of Aspire Lifestyle's core values and we make every interaction an experience, a memory, not just a transaction.
Whether the occasion calls for travel planning, dining reservations, shopping service, access to special events or unique, once-in-a-lifetime bucket list items, we provide expert advice and lifestyle solution around the world, around the clock.
Profile of Candidates:
- A minimum of 3+ years’ relevant customer service experience in travel/tourism, hospitality, retail, hotel/ guest services
- Passionate to serve and have excellent communication manners
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player
- Ability to think laterally, multi-task with strong problem solving skills and work well under pressure
- Attention to details with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- 42.5 hours work week with 4 working days shift pattern per week
- Willing to work on shifts and over the weekend