Your Search, End Here!
CTL is a professional talent recruitment and HR solutions consultancy in Hong Kong and Mainland China region, founded on the basis of putting our Clients and Candidates first, delivers straight forward results with minimum resources. Our professional consultants aim at meeting a Client’s needs of manpower requirements while putting a Candidate to a right career placement & development - The Right Talent in the Right Post, our successful match rate is exceptionally high.
CTL assures successful placements from entry to management level positions; diverse industries from accounting & finance, F & B, FMCG, HR & Admin., Information Technology and Sales & Marketing etc.; with multinational corporations to Global Fortune 500, listed companies as well as local SMEs.
CTL not only limited to the Talent Recruitment Solutions (TRS), we also provide tailor-made HR Management Solutions (HRMS) of consulting, RPO, payroll outsourcing, green-talent program and training & development program etc.
Linux Platform Specialist (Job Ref: JB0001849)
|Work exp||1 Year To 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Competitive pay, Medical plan, Performance bonus, Discretionary bonus|
Information Technology > Network / System Admin
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > Engineering - Network
Our Client is a leading IT Solutions Provider in Hong Kong, responsible for a growing number of large-scale IT projects in the public and private sectors. Now they are looking for Linux Platform Specialist to join their team.
- Responsible for Linux Server and OS administration, configuration and troubleshooting
- Carry out project implementation, product upgrade and support on Linux Server Platform
- Participate in system installation, maintenance and setup of Windows Server, Linux and SQL Server
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum of 2 years solid experience in project implementation, product upgrade and on-going support on Linux Server Platform
- Strong knowledge on trouble-shooting, performance tuning, and shell script
- Hands-on experience on Redhat, MySQL, Tomcat, Apache, Sendmail and SSH is a must
- Holder of Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) or LPI is preferred
- Knowledge of Symantec Backup is a plus
Interested parties please send your CV with the reference no. to our email or APPLY NOW. Should you have any enquiry, please feel free to contact Leo Li via +852 2153 3391 or email@example.com further discussion.
All information collected for recruitment purpose only.