CL Computers Group is a Pan-Asia information technology company, founded in 1979. Emerged from the engineering team of the Group, CL Technical Services Ltd is now the largest subsidiary of the Group. The Company provides service outsourcing, one-stop IT services, warranty and maintenance service, call centre and helpdesk service, installation and rollout service as well as recruitment & secondment service to many major corporations of diversified business natures. We aim to assist her clients the IT support functions which enabling them to increase their service capabilities and focus on developing the core business.
Please visit our company web-site via www.clts.com to explore more on our business and job opportunities.
- Develop, maintain, document and support hosted Linux / UNIX infrastructure environment
- Assist in designing and developing systems, network, and storage administration
- Tackle to the IT related incidents and troubleshoot to resolve performance or operational problems
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and administer systems and the related computing environment in accordance with IT best practices
- Develop, define and perform data backup
- Coordinate and implement security measures to protect data, network, systems, software and hardware
- Assist with developing, reviewing and maintaining system security documentations
- Bachelor Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years work experience in infrastructure and with at least 2 years specialize in Linux (RHEL) / UNIX / Windows platform
- Certification of LCP I / II / III is required
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies
- Proficient in cloud platform and VM Ware & LDAP
- Good communication in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese)
If interested for the above position, please send detailed resume with current and expected salary as well as date of availability via .email@example.com
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.clts.com
Personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.