Logistic Specialist, APAC (Order Fulfillment/ Entry/ Admin)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Logistics / Transportation > Shipping
Logistics / Transportation > Supply Chain / Logistics
Logistics / Transportation > Warehousing / Storage / Distribution
|Salary (HKD)||$20,000 - $27,000|
- Worldwide leading company in electronic industry
- 1 year renewable contract
- Require solid regional order fulfillment exp.
Our client is a world-wide leading company in electronic industry. Armed with a well established brand name and a wide range of product portfolio, the business is growing aggressively in APAC these few years. To support their APAC business, they are now looking for a Logistic Specialist, APAC (Order entry/ admin./ fulfilment) to support their Order Fulfilment team.
Reporting to the Order Fulfilment Manager, you will be responsible for the whole order fulfilment process from order entry to invoicing among APAC countries. You will work closely with logistic team in order arrangement and shipment. You will support other teams in preparing reports and analysis on revenue, sales, backlog and etc. This is a rare opportunity for candidate with solid regional order fulfilment/ administrative experience to join the growing company.
To qualify, individuals should possess:
- Diploma holder or above
- At least 2 years experiences in order fulfilment and administration
- Regional exposure will be an advantage
- Knowledge on ERP system is essential
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Strong communication, independent and organisation skills
Contact Shirley Lam on (852) 3103 4306 or APPLY NOW by clicking the button below
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.