DHL – The logistics company for the world
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. Our DHL family of divisions offer an unrivalled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfillment solutions, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management. With about 340,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, DHL connects people and businesses securely and reliably, enabling global trade flows. With specialized solutions for growth markets and industries including technology, life sciences and healthcare, energy, automotive and retail, a proven commitment to corporate responsibility and an unrivalled presence in developing markets, DHL is decisively positioned as “The logistics company for the world”.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The Group generated revenues of more than 59 billion euros in 2015.
Logistics Coordinator (1 year contract)
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Gratuity, Paid overtime|
|Industry||Freight Forwarding / Logistics / Delivery|
Logistics / Transportation > Freight / Cargo Forwarding
Logistics / Transportation > Warehousing / Storage / Distribution
Logistics / Transportation > Supply Chain / Logistics
- Validate and maintain records
- Assist in creating processes and requirements for label validation and product compliance
- Manage due diligence hub testing in regards to formaldehyde for infant products
- Coordinate timely resolutions of testing failures with Engineering Team according to business critical path on raw material and finished product in bulk production
- Assist management to collect data for analysis and report purposes, and initiate improvement initiatives if appropriate
- Provide operations support to warehousing team and management
- Coordinate with internal partiesto assist the warehouse operations
- Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Degree holder or above in TEXTILE/ENGINEERING or relative disciplines
- More than 3 years of experience within an apparel or related industry (DESIRABLE)
- Good service mind
- Strong sense in system logic
- Strong analytical skill and attention to details.
- Able to work under pressure and be independent.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese .
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Please send application with full particulars of qualifications, experience, current and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Human Resources Department, 25/F, Goodman Interlink, 39 Tsing Yi Road, Tsing Yi, N.T. (Please quote ref. no.)
Facebook DHL Supply Chain Hong Kong & Macau
Please visit us at www.dhl.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months, after which such data will be destroyed. When there are vacancies in our affiliated companies in Hong Kong during the aforesaid six (6) months’ period, our company may transfer your application to them for recruitment purpose.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have a right to make a data access or correction request concerning your personal data. Should you wish to exercise such right, please contact our Human Resources Department at email@example.com