DHL – The logistics company for the world
DHL is the leading global brand in the logistics industry. Our DHL family of divisions offer an unrivalled portfolio of logistics services ranging from national and international parcel delivery, e-commerce shipping and fulfillment solutions, international express, road, air and ocean transport to industrial supply chain management. With about 340,000 employees in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, DHL connects people and businesses securely and reliably, enabling global trade flows. With specialized solutions for growth markets and industries including technology, life sciences and healthcare, energy, automotive and retail, a proven commitment to corporate responsibility and an unrivalled presence in developing markets, DHL is decisively positioned as “The logistics company for the world”.
DHL is part of Deutsche Post DHL Group. The Group generated revenues of more than 59 billion euros in 2015.
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Dental plan, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Freight Forwarding / Logistics / Delivery|
Logistics / Transportation > Freight / Cargo Forwarding
Logistics / Transportation > Warehousing / Storage / Distribution
Logistics / Transportation > Supply Chain / Logistics
- Co-ordinate and arrange with respective departments, subcontractors, forwarding agents & suppliers for orders & delivery
- Handle documentation and invoice processing
- Daily communicate between customer and the respective trading partners to ensure services required by customers are met
- Compile monthly statistical figures for the nominated accounts
- Execute company policies, initiatives & activities
- Coordinate with internal parties to ensure services meet with customers' requirement
- Perform any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Post-secondary education or above
- With minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in warehousing or logistics industry would be an advantage
- Strong sense on analysis and familiar with Excel
- Well-organised and attentive to details
- Possess positive attitude to change, hardworking and willing to learn
- Able to handle multi tasks independently
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Good PC knowledge including MS Office
*Immediate available / flexible in shift working hour will be an advantage
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Please send application with full particulars of qualifications, experience, current and expected salary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit us at www.dhl.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for future recruitment purposes for a period of six (6) months, after which such data will be destroyed. When there are vacancies in our affiliated companies in Hong Kong during the aforesaid six (6) months’ period, our company may transfer your application to them for recruitment purpose.
Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have a right to make a data access or correction request concerning your personal data. Should you wish to exercise such right, please contact our Human Resources Department.