AXIS Recruitment is a professional search and selection firm providing unparalleled HR services across a diverse range of industries and service sectors. Our reputation for responsiveness and continuing support for both clients and candidates reflects the AXIS combination of skill and experience.
We are committed to understanding and interpreting your individual needs in providing you with comprehensive benefits tailored to your special requirements.
Please visit our website www.axis-recruit.com for more information.
Loss Prevention Team Lead (Retail)
|Work exp||8 Years To 15 Years or above|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Retail - Stores|
Security / Property Management / Safety Control > Guards, Security & Law Enforcement Workers
On behalf of a leading retail company, we are looking for high caliber to fill the position of Loss Prevention Team Lead.
- Enforce loss prevention programs for multiple stores to control / minimize stock and cash loss, assess loss prevention performance and follow up corrective and preventive action plans
- Monitor installation and maintenance of security (alarm, EAS and CCTV equipment) & fire system and store safety programs to provide a safe shopping and working environment
- Review safety reports, conduct inspection to maintain compliance with safety guidelines and policies
- Investigate customer’s complaint (injury and food hygiene etc.) with timely reporting of results and assist in the development and implementation of corrective actions
- Coordinate and conduct training on detection and detention of shoplifters
- Liaise between the company and Police Force
- Tertiary educated with solid security and loss prevention experience in retail sector
- Past experience in law enforcement or other disciplinary service is highly preferred
- High level of ethical behavior and integrity
- Excellent leadership with practical knowledge and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken or written English and Chinese
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to suitable candidate. Interested parties please submit detailed resume in Word format, including availability, present and expected salary, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Reference No. AJR-2570.
Data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.