ARCADIS is the leading global Design & Consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets.
We are 27,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate more than €3.4 billion in revenues. Within Asia we can call upon the skills and resource of over 4000 professionals based throughout the region. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
Inc. Langdon & Seah I Hyder Consulting I EC Harris
Macau - Project Administrator (1 year contract)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Industry||Business Services / Consulting Services|
Administration > Clerical / Admin / Operation
Administration > Others
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
We are seeking an experienced Project Administrator joining our project management team in Macau. The successful candidate will act as single point of contact for Client projects, reporting to Project Manager, support the respective areas of the project and work proactively with team members from functional departments to make sure the works in the areas are completing with top quality and within budget and time schedule. Main Purpose of the Job To support the team to ensure the effective delivery of all Retail Coordination projects and team objectives in an administrative capacity in line with company procedures, values and obligations.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
- Using the Microsoft suite of products to efficiently and effectively complete work and reports on time
- Scan, copy and file documents as required
- Complete typing accurately and meet deadlines
- Follow company standard formatting guidelines as listed in the relevant Manuals
- Maintain diary and appointment scheduling
- Attend and minute meetings as directed
- Screen the telephone calls as required and forwarding messages as required
- Supervise and manage project filing and filing of relevant documents
- General administration as required e.g. errands
Person Specification / Qualifications
- Administration experience in a relevant industry such as Interior Design, Quantity Surveying, Building, Fit-out or architecture would be a plus, but is not essential
- At least 2 years of administration experience
- IT skills including the use of Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Aconex system is preferred
- A proactive approach to work
- Tertiary education in a relevant field (preferred but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Immediate available is preferred
- Macau ID card holder is a MUST
Please send your resume along with details of your current and expected salary and notice period to email@example.com.
To find out more about our company, please visit http://www.arcadis.com
*Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and for recruitment purpose only. *We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.