|Work exp||1 Year To 15 Years or above|
|Benefits||5-day week, General holidays, MPF|
|Industry||Architecture / Construction / Engineering / Quantity Survey|
Construction / Property > Architect
Construction / Property > Building & Construction
Engineering > Engineering Project Management
Kai Fu Property Services Co., Ltd. is a property management company with business focus on public housing estate management.
We now invite applications for the above position. Successful candidate will be seconded to the Hong Kong Housing Authority.
- Maintenance surveying works and services, including planning, project management, design and contract administration, etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Corporate Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Surveyors (HKIS) in the Building Surveying Division or Member of the Hong Kong Institute of Architects (HKIA);
- Minimum 1 year relevant post-qualification experience;
- At least Level 2 or above in Chinese Language and English Language in HKCEE (“Grade E” in Chinese Language and English Language (Syllabus B) in HKCEE held before 2007), or equivalent.
- Well versed in Microsoft WORD, EXCEL AND POWERPOINT.
$41,500 - $79,000 per month subject to meeting minimum requirements and assessment of working experience and nature of previous employment.
Attractive remuneration package will be commensurate with working experience and nature of previous employment. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence for recruitment related purposes only.