Major Bank JAVA System Analysts/ Developers (Major Treasury Implementation Project)
|Work exp||Minimum 2 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Information Technology > Software Development
Information Technology > System / Business Analyst
Information Technology > Others
We are searching on behalf of a Major Bank for a number of high-calibre System Analysts / Analyst Programmers / Programmers to work on an exciting Major Treasury Implementation Project covering Front Office to Mid Office to Back Office and for all Treasury Products.
- Study and analyse requirements and system interfaces
- Study and design system changes and interfaces required
- Lead and work on application development using Java
- Prepare related documentation
- System roll-out
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3 years+ working experience in application development, implementation and testing
- Experience in Java, J2EE
- Treasury knowledge is an advantage but not mandatory
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Programmers
- Excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a Major Treasury System Implementation Project
- Attractive remunerations will be offered to the successful candidates.
- Excellent opportunity to further develop your professional skills in a Major Bank.
If you are interested, please send your resume in MS Word format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries, to:
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
IT Solutions Ltd.
Suite 2102, 21st Floor
39 Wellington Street
Central, Hong Kong
(P.S. We do not process applications from overseas for this position)