KPMG is part of a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG International operates in 155 countries and has more than 174,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
Managed Services - Data Analyst
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Information Technology > Help Desk / IT Support
Information Technology > IT Management
Information Technology > Information Services
- Work as part of a team supporting the following business platforms
- Enterprise Data Warehouse
- ETL solution including significant integrations with a tier one bank core systems and between complex business platforms
- A complex batch process using AWS data pipeline
- Be part of a 24 x 7 call out rota for major incident investigation
- Carry out support activities including
- Incident resolution including root cause analysis
- Defect triage and prioritisation
- Defect resolution through application of hot fixes
- Compilation of defect fixes and minor enhancements into releases according to agreed priority using Jira or similar tools
Skills and Experience
- Degree holder with at least 4 years of IT Experience
- Experienced in large scale data warehouse build and support, Oracle, SQL Server, Oracle ExaData, Teradata architecture and design, logical and physical data modelling, forward engineering to XSD, XSLT for XML messaging
- IBM Infosphere data architect experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills in English Mandarin and Cantonese
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.