KPMG is part of a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG International operates in 155 countries and has more than 174,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
Managed Services - ETL Specialist
- Lead support and maintenance activities for the following technology solutions -
- Enterprise Data Warehouse
- ETL solution including significant integrations with a tier one bank core systems and between multiple business applications
- A complex batch process using AWS data pipeline
- Lead a small team (2-3 individuals) responsible for the above solutions
- Be part of a 24 x 7 call out rota for major incident investigation
- Carry out support activities including -
- Incident resolution including root cause analysis
- Defect triage and prioritisation
- Defect resolution through application of hot fixes
- Compilation of defect fixes and minor enhancements into releases according to agreed priority using Jira or similar tools
- Management of system testing and releases into production
- Management of source code using industry standard tools (GIT, Sourceforge)
- Working with the monitoring teams to ensure appropriate database monitoring and alerting is in place
- Ownership of the Data Warehouse and batch solution including change impact assessment, review and approval
Skills and Experience
- Degree holder with at least 6 years of IT Experience
- Extensive Experienced in ETL / SSIS development and job scheduling
- XML / XSD schema definition
- Knowledge of T-SQL, C#, .NET, SQL server 2008+, database SQL server business intelligence, source control with Subversion, Rational Rose, GIT/Stash
- Working knowledge of Amazon Data Pipeline preferred
- Strong communication skills in English Mandarin and Cantonese
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.