KPMG is part of a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG International operates in 155 countries and has more than 174,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
Managed Services - Lead Support Architect
|Work exp||8 Years To 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Information Technology > IT Management
Information Technology > IT Project Management
Information Technology > Team Leader
- Provide technical leadership across a wide variety of business platforms and applications including; - Enterprise Data Warehouse
- ETL solution including significant integrations with a tier one bank core systems and between multiple business applications
- .NET custom applications
- AWS services including hosted services, databases, WorkSpaces VDI, Active Directory and RDS
- Document ingestion platforms including Kofax, Marklogic, Tibco and Smartlogic
- Be part of a 24 x 7 call out rota for major incident investigation
- Carry out support activities including;
- Leading major incident resolution including root cause analysis
- Leading defect triage and prioritisation
- Providing leadership to monitoring teams to ensure appropriate monitoring and alerting is in place
- Acting as the key interface to client IT teams and to business teams, ensuring the solutions support the required business processes .
- Provide impact assessment for requested change activity
- Propose and deliver technology improvements to reduce TCO and improve service quality and consistency
Skills and Experience
- Degree holder in Software Engineering or Computer Science preferably
- A minimum of 8-10 years of experience as a technical architect or senior technical support manager
- Experience in a wide range of technologies including; SQL and SSIS, Websphere, data Warehouses, data integration, .Net, Amazon Web Services
- Outstanding communication and fluency in written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2016 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (""KPMG International""), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.