Founded in Guangzhou, China in 1906, the Fung Group (www.funggroup.com) is a Hong Kong-based multinational group of companies whose core businesses operate across the entire global supply chain for consumer goods. The Fung Group employs 45,100 men and women across 40 economies worldwide, with total revenue of over US$ 24.8 billion as of December 2015.
Listed entities of the Group include Li & Fung Limited (HKSE stock code: 00494), Global Brands Group Holding Limited (HKSE stock code: 00787), Convenience Retail Asia Limited (HKSE stock code: 00831) and Trinity Limited (HKSE stock code: 00891).
Privately-held entities include Branded Lifestyle Holdings Limited, Fung Kids (Holdings) Limited, Toys"R"Us (Asia), Suhyang Networks and UCCAL Fashion Group.
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Trading / Import & Export / Wholesale|
Management > General Management
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Digital Marketing
Logistics / Transportation > Supply Chain / Logistics
Business is made up of people. We grow our business; we also grow our people. In The Program for Management Development (PMD), we give our people a platform to grow themselves and their careers. Suitable talents join as Management Associates (MAs) and are given international and business exposure and assignments to be groomed from junior managers to entrepreneurial leaders driving important initiatives and projects which would make significant impact on our Group and communities we operate in.
PMD offers career opportunities across the Group. The program comprises three tracks to cater to different business and operational needs. The separate tracks enable MAs to focus on the business / function that they are truly passionate about and develop specialized skills.
1. The Trading Track offers career opportunities in our global trading and logistics businesses in the Trading Group.
2. The Brand and Retail Track offers career opportunities in our brand business in the US, Europe and Asia, as well as our retail business in Asia.
3.The Operations Support Group (OSG) Track offers career opportunities in Human Resources / Information Technology Services / Finance and Accounting across the Group.
We accept applications from 1 September to 30 November 2016. Successful candidates are expected to join the program in July 2017.
Our Ideal Candidate
To apply for the program, candidates should have:
- A recognized university degree in any discipline
- At least 3 years’ full-time work experience (excluding summer job, part-time job and internship experience)
- Excellent command of English
- Geographic mobility – willing to travel and to be based in different regions
In addition to the common requirements, candidates of the Brand and Retail Track should have:
- A passion for brand and retail business
- At least 1 year of full-time work experience in B2C retail or brand business, and/or e-commerce, omni-channel and/or digital marketing
For candidates interested in the OSG Track, please note the following specific application requirements:
- A recognized university degree in their respective functions
- At least 3 years’ related work experience in the respective functions