Royal Recruitment is one of the most famous head hunter in the Asia. Royal Recruitment has been providing professional human resources consulting services for a long time. In recent years, we are going to expand our recruitment business in the Greater China and Asia Pacific Region.
Our recruitment services cover permanent as well as temporary placements from support to executive level for a broad range of industries. Leveraging on the Company’s solid establishment history and strong fundamentals in the recruitment business, we have expanded our service scope to cover outsourcing service, training, event planning and human resources advisory etc. Along with the Company’s proven placement success record, we have evolved to be a strategic business partner of many leading corporations in the financial field.
The employer is a listed company on the Main Board of HKSE. Due to business expansion in Mainland China, they invite high calibre to join their workforce
Management Associate,Asset Management Division (Junior)
|Work exp||Minimum 1 Year|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Location||Hong Kong, Quarry Bay, Shenzhen (深圳)|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||Travel allowance, 5-day week, Competitive pay|
|Industry||Business Services / Consulting Services|
Health / Fitness / Beauty Care / Recreation > Health Care Service
Banking / Finance > Asset Management
Insurance > Insurance Agent / Broker
- Provide investment and wealth management services on an advisory or discretionary to high net worth clients.
- Develop professional network and explore further business opportunities in Hong Kong & China
- Identify customer needs in order to solicit new business opportunities proactively and provide effective solutions, based on their risk profile, expectation of returns and investment experience.
- Knowledge on Premium Financing, PRC Estate Duty Planning and Fixed Income Products
- Mentor-ship and comprehensive on-job training
- Professional Development Course (CFP, CFA, etc)
- Travel incentive, Medical benefits, Study and Continuous Learning Sponsorship
- One year fast-track promotion program to management position
- Comprehensive training program towards Professional
- 5-day work week
- Final year student of degree holder with at least second-class honors (or equivalent) in any discipline from a recognized university, IANG is preferred
- Possess the legal right to work in Hong Kong
- Strong communication skills and trouble-shooting skills
- Fluent English language skills, as well as a communicative level of Mandarin and Cantonese