About AIA Hong Kong Member of the AIA Group Limited Start operations in 1931 With largest agency force in Hong Kong and Macau Leader in developing innovative protection products that meet customer needs at every stage of their lives with products ranging from individual life, group life, accident, medical...
About AIA Hong Kong
- Member of the AIA Group Limited
- Start operations in 1931
- With largest agency force in Hong Kong and Macau
- Leader in developing innovative protection products that meet customer needs at every stage of their lives with products ranging from individual life, group life, accident, medical and health, personal lines insurance to investment-linked products with over 100 investment options
About AIA Group Limited
- Listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (stock code : 1299)
- AIA and its subsidiaries comprise the largest independent publicly listed pan-Asian life insurance group in the world
- AIA has wholly-owned main operating subsidiaries or branches in 14 markets in Asia Pacific, with an extensive network of more than 230,000 agents and approximately 20,000 employees across the regions
- First established in Shanghai over 90 years ago
- Serving the holders of over 23 million individual policies and over 10 million participating members of group schemes
Management Associate, Wealth Management & Protection
|We look for entrepreneurial and top caliber candidates to join our professional team to offer all-rounded protection and financial solutions including different types of life insurance products, financial planning, savings management, retirement planning and children's education fund to clients.
- Monthly allowance HK$15,000 - HK$50,000 plus attractive commission and performance bonus
- Comprehensive training programs for professional advancement
- Successful candidates will enter into Career Representative Contracts with AIA
- Fast-track advancement opportunities. Outstanding individuals will be promoted to management positions within 12 months.
- Overseas trips and conventions
- Associate degree or higher diploma or above in all discipline (Fresh graduates will also be considered)
- Mature and good interpersonal skill
- Self-motivated, positive with can-do attitude
- Energetic and outgoing
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Experience in sales & marketing will be an advantage
Candidates with degree holder and/or more experience are welcome for Management Associate, Wealth Management & Protection application.
*******HK Residents or IANG Holders ONLY*******
Interested candidates please submit your resume to Mr. Marvin Chan by email@example.com
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be treated in accordance with Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. AIA reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of package offered.