Zenova Agency Firm
Zenova is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s leading corporations. We focus on recruiting for the following sectors: Finance & Accounting,Financial Services, Sales and Marketing, Customer Service, Banking & Management and Human Resources
Our role is to work with employers and job seekers to facilitate a successful match. This can range from advising a global company on a candidate sourcing strategy to helping a job seeker find their dream job.
Over the years, we have maintained our status as Asia's premier financial recruiter, providing in-depth coverage of the Asia-Pacific region. We won’t be satisfied with current success, butcontinue to redefine standards in our field.
Management Trainee (Business Development) 5-Day work, 13K -18K
|Work exp||No work experience To 5 Years|
|Education||Diploma / Certificate|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Education subsidies, Flexible working hours, General holidays, Gratuity, Guaranteed bonus, Housing allowance, MPF, Performance bonus, Statutory holidays|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
Banking / Finance > Corporate Banking
Accounting > Corporate Finance
- The Management Trainee (MT) Programme is designed to guide and support the career path of talented recent graduates. It aims to develop young talents with strong potential to become a future business leader in the Group.
- The intensive and comprehensive talent management programme will provide our MT with the opportunity to develop the skills and professional expertise necessary to establish a solid foundation for developing a successful career within theGroup.
- The programme prepares our MT to anticipate and solve complex problems, manage projects, build people network, and meet the continuous challenges in finance industry.
Our Management Trainee Programme is 18 months in duration. During that time, each Management Trainee will:
- Rotate through major business functions for on-the-job training
- Go through a customized training curriculum in specific business, management and personal development areas
- Receive executive coaching from a management executive for ongoing professional and personal career guidance
- Demonstrate his/her potential and capability by undertaking various projects and delivering regular presentations/recommendations to the management
- Diploma above from a local or overseas or Mainland China
- Keen to build a career in finance industry.
- Enjoy working with people and have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Presentable, self motivated with confidence and maturity.
- Strong business acumen with good analytical thinking
- A drive to succeed and courage to challenge the status quo
- Provide interview in Hong Kong or Macau
- Have a good command of English, Chinese and Putonghua
- Candidates with IANG visa are also welcomed
- Attractive salary package
- Other staff benefits including:
- Medical cover
- 5-Days Work and attractive remuneration package
- Paid annual leave
- Examination leave
- Education sponsorship
- Employee discounts and other exceptional staff offers on our range of services and products
- 15K is the Basic Salary for the entry level, with performance bonus, Year-end incentive bonuse