AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
Management Trainee, General Insurance, Graduate Program 2017
The General Insurance business includes the insurance of personal property (cars, homes) and liability (personal or professional). It covers a broad range of products and services designed for our individual and business clients. Assistance services are part of the General Insurance offering, which also includes international insurance for large corporate clients and a few specialty lines, such as Marine and Aviation. The business strategy is to maximize penetration of GI and Health products into Retail Banking Wealth Management and Commercial Banking client base of HSBC and partnership with corporate clients. With a team of over 300 dedicated GI employees in Hong Kong, AXA GI is the No. 1 general insurer in Hong Kong.
- During your first year in AXA HK, you will get to know the General Insurance business strategy, products and our customers by having the unique opportunity to work in various General Insurance Departments. Responsibilities will be defined according to the strategy of the chosen departments during the program.
- During your second year, you will have the opportunity to experience life in another AXA entity either in the General Insurance Business or another function, depending on your skills and business need. International mobility will be based on motivation, individual performance and business needs.
Professional and technical skills
- University degree in actuarial, statistics, applied mathematics or related disciplines
- Relevant work experience is preferred
- Must possess strong data analytic skills
- Advanced knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel, programming software including VBA and SAS is an advantage
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English & Chinese
- Solid oral and written communication
- Motivated by an international and dynamic environment
- High-energy individual who can handle complex situations to achieve favourable outcomes
- Capable of interacting with internal and external customers at senior levels
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Team player, good coordinator and diligent in following up on various enquires
- Results oriented
Application Deadline31 January 2017