AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
Management Trainee, Human Resources, Graduate Program 2017
The mission of Human Resources Division is to build the organization capabilities of the business we support. It is accomplished in partnership with our business leaders and workforce, in alignment with business objectives.
• The Management Trainee will work in the assigned function comprising job attachment, project assignment and on-the-job training, with an objective to offer an exciting career development to young talents who have strong desire to learn and grow in leading insurance space
• Gain customer experience by involving in day-to-day operations and activities
• Learn the technical functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices under the business model of AXA
• Exposure in different HR functions (including Talent Acquisition, Business Partnership, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management and HR Operations) on delivery of projects and work with business customers to address issues with solutions
• Provide professional HR support services and participate in ad-hoc activities & projects
• Assist the deployment of HR initiatives to meet stakeholder requirements
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in Human Resources Management, obtained in 2016 or 2017
• Relevant work experience is preferred
• Analytical skills / Ability to evolve in a complex and diverse technical environment
• Excellent command of verbal and written English, preferably with Chinese language
31 January 2017