AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
Management Trainee, Life Business, Graduate Program 2017
AXA's life insurance policies encompass both savings and retirement products and health and personal protection products. Savings and retirement products meet the support clients to set aside capital to finance the future, a special project or retirement. Personal protection covers risks related to an individual's physical integrity, health or life.
In AXA HK, the Life Business team's (approximately 200 members) objective is to acquire new customers through competitive savings propositions and innovative health products; deliver our customers and distributors a superior, seamless omni-channel experience and engage our employees, distributors and customers on this journey.
- During the program, you will get to know the Life Business, its strategy, products and our customers by having the unique opportunity to work in two to three of our Life Business departments: Life Strategy and Performance Management, Product and Proposition Management, Technical Center of Excellence or Distribution Management. Responsibilities will be defined according to the strategy of the chosen departments during the first year on the program.
- During your second year, you will have the opportunity to experience life in another AXA entity either in the Life Business or another function, depending on your skills and business need. International mobility on the program will be based on motivation, individual performance and business needs.
Professional and technical skills
- University degree in Business Administration (Marketing, Actuarial) or related discipline
- Relevant work experience is an advantage
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English & Chinese
- Solid oral and written communication
- High-energy individual who can handle complex situations to achieve favourable outcomes
- Capable of interacting with internal and external customers at senior levels
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Team player, good coordinator and diligent in following up on various enquires
Application Deadline31 Januray 2017