AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
Management Trainee, Operations, Graduate Program 2017
Chief Operating Office
Chief Operating Office is the backbone of our organization and responsible for leading the organization change and manage processes for performance, control and efficiency. We are driving the change in AXA by enhancing our front-to-back delivery, while standardizing and simplifying processes and infrastructure.
- Support the execution of transformation initiatives projects including the design and planning of various cost optimization programs and implement new processes and organization changes
- Works as multi-discipline teams focused on ensuring that IT resources are efficiently and effectively aligned with overall business and strategic objectives
- Support operational efficiency and effectiveness to maintain competitive advantage, customer and operational management
Professional and technical skills
- University degree in finance, accounting, business, computer science, information technology or related areas
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem solving capabilities
- Multi-national and/or cross border project experience is an advantage
- Fluency in English and Cantonese would be advantage
- Influencing skills / leadership potential
- Self-motivation and direction
- Excellent teamwork and inter-personal skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
Application Deadline31 January 2017