PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau
PwC in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 620 partners and a strength of over 15,000 people.
Providing organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Dalian, Xi'an, Chengdu, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Taipei, Chungli, Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, and Macau.
About Internal Firm Services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Our Internal Firm Services (IFS) is a network of specialist support professionals who play a vital role in ensuring we have all the right resources, services and technology. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents as part of IFS and as such are a part of an organisation on a par with many of our external clients.
Our teams in IFS include: Administration, Branded Merchandise, Business Development, Finance, Global PwC Experience, Global Technology Solutions, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Office of General Counsel, Research, and Senior Partner Office.
Manager-Account Management (Assurance)-M&C-IFS
|Work exp||Minimum 7 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Market Research
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
Job Description & Responsibilities
The team undertakes a wide range of internal and external marketing campaigns to fulfil the practice's business requirements and success. Dynamic and fast-paced, the team's success rests on developing strategies, marketing plans and campaigns by working closely with the partners and the business units to identify marketing opportunities through proactive market analysis, competitor research and positioning the firm distinctively.
You will work closely with the team to develop, establish and manage marketing strategies to meet the objectives of the firm. The department focuses on delivering high quality services to our internal clients and the ability to build relationships with the business and create new value is core to this role:
- Analyse the competitive landscape and position PwC advantageously
- Develop a robust marketing strategy to address the market and build a comprehensive marketing plan to deliver value
- Developing internal communications plans, messages and materials to communicate specific initiatives to a range of internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with the practice by building productive relationships that foster trust and create new opportunities for the firm
- Drive and promote global and local thought leadership through marketing campaigns
- Oversee marketing events including conferences, industry seminars, client workshops and roundtable events;
- Work closely with the media team to manage press events and external communications and PR
- Manage and update PwC's HK and China Assurance website content
- Manage and drive internal communications for the practice across various channels
- University degree in a marketing, English or related discipline plus a minimum of seven years' experience with two years in a managerial position
- Strong client management skills and ability to develop, maintain and manage positive relationships with external and internal clients at senior levels;
- Ability to develop strategic marketing plans and to recognise and align marketing strategy with the external environment and priorities around the practice;
- A team player who can work independently as well as lead the team by taking initiatives and prioritising plans through to execution;
- Managing events from conception to planning to budgeting to execution to follow up
- Attention to detail and strong planning and organising skills are a must;
- Experience in managing people from diverse cultures would be an advantage;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese language skills required. Ability to speak in Mandarin is a plus