PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau
PwC in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 620 partners and a strength of over 15,000 people.
Providing organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Dalian, Xi'an, Chengdu, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Taipei, Chungli, Hsinchu, Kaohsiung, Taichung, Tainan, and Macau.
About Internal Firm Services
In order to deliver a first-class service to our clients, we need first-class support internally. Our Internal Firm Services (IFS) is a network of specialist support professionals who play a vital role in ensuring we have all the right resources, services and technology. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents as part of IFS and as such are a part of an organisation on a par with many of our external clients.
Our teams in IFS include: Administration, Branded Merchandise, Business Development, Finance, Global PwC Experience, Global Technology Solutions, Human Resources, Marketing & Communications, Office of General Counsel, Research, and Senior Partner Office.
Manager-Account Management (Financial Services)-M&C-IFS
|Work exp||Minimum 7 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Market Research
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities:
About Marketing & Communications (M&C) – Financial Services content management and campaigns:
The team develops a wide range of internal and external content to distinguish the firm and position us firmly in the financial services market. Dynamic and fast-paced, the team's success rests on developing excellent content, thought leadership and points of view delivered through integrated marketing campaigns. Content is developed by working closely with the partners, the business units and our own thought leadership team to identify market trends and opportunities through proactive market analysis, client engagements and deep research to position the firm distinctively.
You will work closely with the team to originate, develop, publish and distribute content to meet the objectives of the firm. The department focuses on delivering high quality services to our internal clients and the ability to build relationships with the business and create new value is core to this role:
- Proven content development and in particular distribution skills covering thought leadership, points of view and all financial services related content
- Develop, manage and execute successful integrated marketing campaigns centred around thought leadership and key publications tailored to different client segments
- Understanding of the financial services market dynamic and the various stakeholders
- Knowledge of financial media, press, publications an advantage
- Work closely with the practice by building productive relationships that foster trust and create new value for the firm
- Drive and promote global and local thought leadership through internal and external marketing channels
- Work closely with the media team to publicise and distribute new content
- Develop and manage distribution tracking systems to ensure measurement against KPIs
- Event management experience also an advantage
- Experience in social and digital media including managing the website and video creations
- University degree in a marketing or related discipline plus a minimum of seven years' experience with two years in a managerial position, preferably gained in the financial services or related sector;
- Understanding of the financial services segment is essential;
- Strong client management skills and ability to develop, maintain and manage positive relationships with external and internal clients at senior levels;
- Ability to develop strategic marketing campaigns and to recognise and align marketing strategy with the external environment and priorities around the practice;
- A team player who can work independently as well as lead the team by taking initiatives and prioritising plans;
- Attention to detail and strong planning and organising skills are a must;
- Experience in managing people from diverse cultures would be an advantage;
- Excellent written and spoken English skills required, Chinese language skills an advantage.