Prudential has been serving the people of Hong Kong since 1964. Through Prudential Hong Kong Limited and Prudential General Insurance Hong Kong Limited, we provide a range of financial planning services and products including individual life insurance, investment-linked insurance, retirement solutions, health and medical protection, general insurance and employee benefits.
Prudential plc is an international financial services group with significant operations in Asia, the US and the UK. We serve over 24 million insurance customers and have £509 billion of assets under management as at 31 December 2015. Prudential plc is listed on stock exchanges in Hong Kong, London, New York and Singapore.
Please visit www.prudential.com.hk for more information.
Manager, Agency Training
- Supervise the progress of the agency training projects/ seminars and ensure the project’s deliverables on schedule and update regularly regarding the progress of the event preparation
- Plan, design and manage agency training events to address the Agency’ short-term to long-term productivity goals and selling professionalism by coordination with agency, internal and external parties
- Review and evaluate learning & development methodologies to cope with agency force growth & emerging demographic characteristics of the Agency
- Build strategic relationship with agency leaders to learn about training issues & partnership opportunities
- Monitor and ensure all training programs are fully complied with the company guidelines and policies
- Bachelor Degree or above, preferably with agency training background
- 7 years or above in training projects or organize projects/seminars in sizable organization
- Familiar with agency culture
- Professional qualification(s) preferred: FLMI, CFP, FChFP etc
- 7 years or above training experience in life insurance industry
- 2 years or above in management level
- Familiar with agency culture is preferred