About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Manager, AMF/CFT Compliance, Commercial Bank, 1301
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||English, Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment Services|
Accounting > Audit
Banking / Finance > Legal / Compliance
Banking / Finance > Others
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading fast growing banking corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidate to join them.
- Participate in the formulation and implementation of the AML/CFT policies and systems, in particular the transactions monitoring, for ensuring the business operations complied to the legal and regulatory requirements of AMLO,
- Develop the transaction monitoring systems
- Conduct compliance review for AML/CFT risk assessment
- Assist in the detection and reporting of suspicious transaction
- Implement AML/CFT programs and coordinate with internal departments
- Deliver stafff training in relation to AML/CFT Compliance
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Banking or relevant discipline, with formal training in Laws and auditing preferably.
- With 5 years’ experience in Banking Industry related to Legal and Compliance, with tramsactiion monitoring experience preferably.
- Sound knowledge in banking and regulatory requirements, and in-depth knowledge of AML/CFT
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua)
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Candidates with less experience will be considered at Manager level
What’s On Offer
Excellent and competitive package.