McCabe International Limited is one of the largest and most reputable professional firms in Hong Kong specializing in the provision of professional and quality business process outsourcing and corporate advisory services. Our strengths are built on a combination of local knowledge and experience with an understanding of the international context.
Our vision is "To be the leader for exceptional client service". We understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. We empower our people and provide both local and international development opportunities, quality people management, international events to learn, share and network, attractive compensation and career prospects. Exceptional Client Service means Exceptional Service to our People too.
To cope with our expansion, our Client Accounts Department is now inviting high calibre candidates to apply for the following position:
Manager / Assistant Manager - Client Accounting
- Provide hands-on professional accounting and bookkeeping services to clients
- Prepare and review consolidated management accounts and breakdowns and other reconciliation schedules
- Prepare and review cash flow statements and consolidation schedules
- Manage client assignments, monitor and coach junior team members to deliver professional client services
- Maintain relationship with clients’ management team and identify opportunities for cross-selling of company services
- Support and act towards the BDO Global Vision
- Be committed to act with the firm's core values and competency expectation
- Degree holder in Accounting or equivalent