BCT Group (“BCT”) comprises Bank Consortium Trust Company Limited (“BCTC”) and BCT Financial Limited (“BCTF”), which are wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank Consortium Holding Limited. BCT is a major MPF product provider and one of the largest trust companies in Hong Kong focusing on the provision of pension (including MPF & ORSO) products and asset servicing solutions for pensions and investment funds.
BCTC provides top-tier pension and fund services including trusteeship and administration services for MPF/ORSO and international pension plans as well as global investment funds, QFII and RMB funds. BCTF acts as a sponsor and distributor of pension products whilst providing premier customer services, investment planning and retirement planning services as well as investor education.
Be a BCTian
Manager / Assistant Manager (Client Servicing Counter) - CSM
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Education||F.5 - F.7 or DSE|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Banking / Finance > Account / Relationship Management
Banking / Finance > Others
- Provide face to face client services in service counter
- Strengthen client relationship and manage premium client’s portfolio
- Explore new business opportunities and provide MPF consultation service through marketing activities
- Coordinate service projects and related activitie
- College or above, preferably university graduate in business discipline
- Minimum 4 years’ client servicing experience in pension / financial industry
- Good understanding of the MPF industry
- Strong initiative with good interpersonal communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
- SFC license holder or passed relevant papers in HKSI Examination
- Passed in MPF Intermediaries Examination is preferred
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualification and experience. Please send your application with detailed resume indicating both present and expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department, 18/F Cosco Tower, 183 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 23143984.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only and will be kept strictly confidential)