RECOLO | BFI
Recolo Executive Search is a leading talent acquisition consultancy firm simply provides one of the best recruitment services throughout the APAC region. We service the world’s leading financial institutions, global high-tech conglomerates, and many Fortune 500 multinational corporations.
Recolo | BFI is the Banking, Finance and Investment sectors, consultancy arm of Recolo Executive Search. This team is highly specialised in providing solutions from strategic regional C-Suite roles to specialist niche roles within these sectors.
Recruitment solutions for Employers - http://goo.gl/mHJG0K
Search for more career opportunities - http://goo.gl/NlDzx3
Manager / Assistant Manager – Corporate Communications
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Advertising / Marketing / Public Relation|
Media / Advertising > Media Strategy / Plan / Buy
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Communications
Marketing / Public Relations > Public Relation - Events Management
Our client is a sizable listed company in Hong Kong, they are looking for an experienced professional to join and lead the Corporate Communications team. They provide attractive remuneration package to high calibre candidates.
- Formulate and execute corporate communications strategies to enhance corporate image and propositions
- Prepare and execute the company’s major projects that are business and community related
- Handle media/stakeholder relationships, and crisis management
- Respond to media requests and complaints
- Plan and implement community engagement programmes to reach out key stakeholders and target audience, which includes but not limited to the LegCo members, District Councilors, non-government organizations, local residents’ groups and representatives, government officials and political parties
- Develop strategic campaign materials, prepare publicity and corporate collaterals; initiate and coordinate CSR events and sponsorship programmes.
- Degree holder or above in Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related disciplines
- Over 8 years’ relevant experience in corporate communications with at least 3 years’ experience in supervisory level
- Hands-on experience and knowledge in property developers / community institutions / public utilities are preferred
- Strong sense and attention in public affairs, local news and politics, able to build or enhance network with various stakeholders
- Good experience in event and media management and coordinating corporate events
- Able to translate ideas and strategies into action plan
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese & Mandarin) is a must
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be an excellent team player, self-motivated, innovative, energetic and presentable
- Able to work under pressure and at a fast-pace and dynamic environment with an uncompromising commitment to quality
- Qualified candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Corporate Communications Manager
Thank you for your interest with Recolo Careers. For your application to reach directly to our consultant responsible for this job openings please apply via our careers portal below for a quick reply.
Apply Here >> Confidential & Secure - https://goo.gl/O8iyx3
Problems? +852 3527 6188
We recommend that application is made via our careers portal above. This application process does not sit in an email box but directly notifies the specialist consultant on our in-house systems for processing. Furthermore, our business intelligence systems will try to match other suitable jobs with other consultants that are not advertised externally. This accounts for between 50% – 70% of our job openings in HK alone.
You could apply using other methods but this will end up in our central email inbox. Which means our researchers will need to go through hundreds or even thousands of emails before they can finally match you to the consultant. If you want a rapid response, we suggest Recolo Careers Portal above. Furthermore, Recolo complies with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and regulated by the Labour Department.