Hang Lung Properties Limited, a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Index and Hang Seng Corporate Sustainability Indices in Hong Kong, is a leading real estate developer in Hong Kong and mainland China. Boasting a diversified portfolio of investment properties in Hong Kong, we have progressively branched out into the Mainland since the 1990s, building, owning and managing world-class commercial complexes in key cities that have earned international acclaim for their exceptional quality of architectural design, services and sustainable features.
Our people are the most precious asset of the Hang Lung family and the key to our success. They drive forward our development through their commitment, professionalism and caring services. As we extend our business horizons, we continue to devote significant resources and energy to developing the expertise and skills of our outstanding team.
We are looking for people who are talented, energetic, self-motivated team players. Are you ready to join us now?
Manager / Assistant Manager – Finance (Station in Dalian)
|Work exp||8 Years To 9 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
|Industry||Property / Real Estate Development|
Accounting > Accounting / Finance Manager
- Assist the Deputy Financial Controller to oversee all accounting and financial activities in one of the Company’s operating entities on the Mainland and ensure compliance with local statutory requirements
- Prepare and submit monthly, interim and annual group financial reporting packages to Hong Kong Head Office
- Prepare budgets, management reports and other ad hoc reports
- Co-ordinate with the Group external auditors to complete the interim and annual audit
- Monitor changes and provide suggestions for compliance with accounting standards, tax law and listing requirements
- Degree in Business, Finance / Accounting, Economics or related discipline
- Member of the HKICPA or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of relevant post qualification experience in listed / sizable organizations and work experience on the Mainland is essential. Experience in big four CPA firms is preferred
- Experience in ERP and system implementation is an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of Mainland China operations, GAAPs, tax and relevant statutory rules and regulations
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua is a must
- Require to station on the Mainland
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent prospects for career advancement to the right candidate. Please send detailed resume to Human Resources Department via e-mail to email@example.com. For more information about our Company, please visit our website : www.hanglung.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used solely for recruitment purposes within the Hang Lung Group of companies. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks from the date of application may consider their applications unsuccessful and their information will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.