FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines and Singapore, offering life insurance across its markets. In Hong Kong, FWD also provides general insurance, employee benefits, pension and financial planning services. FWD’s strategic focus is to leverage technology to create fresh customer experience, deliver easy-to-understand products, and achieve its vision to become the leading pan-Asian life insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business arm of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities of FWD Hong Kong have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3’ by Moody's and ‘A’ by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A’ rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 450,000 customers with over 600 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
Manager/Assistant Manager, High Net Worth Business (Ref: S538)
• Streamline internal workflow with internal department regarding premium financing matters
• Coordinate with bank partners to ensure smooth transactions of premium financing per each bank’s requirements
• Maintain and develop relationships with designated distribution partners / accounts
• Facilitate growth in written APE and VNB for HNW Universal Life Product(s)
• Handle case management for jumbo cases and collaborate with internal departments with underwriting / policy servicing issues
• Facilitate HNW Universal Life product development by collecting market intelligence information
• Share with fellow bank / brokerage sales team in market updates and sales pitching skills for HNW Universal Product
• University graduate with at least 5 years relevant experience
• Exposure in UL products and brokerage business would be an advantage
• Passed in IIQE Paper I, III & IV and a holder of FLMI or CFP is preferable
• Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese
• Very strong in interpersonal, presentation & negotiation skills
• Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager