RHB Hong Kong Limited (formerly known as OSK Holdings Hong Kong Limited) is a subsidiary of RHB Investment Bank Berhad, a member of the RHB Banking Group. The RHB Banking Group is the fourth largest fully integrated financial services group in Malaysia with regional presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and Lao PDR.
We provide a comprehensive range of financial services including securities and futures broking, unit trusts, insurance broking, asset management services and corporate finance. With the strong support of the RHB Banking Group, coupled with Hong Kong's strategic position in the regional financial market, we have a competitive advantage to offer cross-border financial services to both retail clients and institutional investors.
Manager / Assistant Manager, Legal & Compliance
- Review and update internal control policies and procedures and keep track of regulatory requirements;
- Undertake regular compliance monitoring reviews;
- Coordinate and liaise with regulatory authorities on enquiries, reporting, inspection or investigation;
- Assist in developing and delivering compliance training and reviewing relevant legal documents.
- Degree in Law, Accounting, Finance or other related discipline with 4 years' relevant experience, preferably in Compliance or Internal Audit;
- Well-versed with Securities and Futures Ordinance and HKEx regulations;
- Knowledge of legal, asset management and wealth management businesses is a definite advantage;
- Good command of spoken & written English & Chinese, with self-initiative, independent and willing to work under pressure.