AXIS Recruitment is a professional search and selection firm providing unparalleled HR services across a diverse range of industries and service sectors. Our reputation for responsiveness and continuing support for both clients and candidates reflects the AXIS combination of skill and experience.
We are committed to understanding and interpreting your individual needs in providing you with comprehensive benefits tailored to your special requirements.
Please visit our website www.axis-recruit.com for more information.
Manager / Assistant Manager, New Business Development
|Work exp||Minimum 3 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||13-month pay, 5-day week, Competitive pay, Dental plan, General holidays, MPF, Medical plan, Year-end bonus|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - Brand / Product Management
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Business Development
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Channel / Distribution
On behalf of a diversified fashion retail group, we are looking for high calibre to fill the position of Manager / Assistant Manager, New Business Development.
- Identify and explore potential international brand principals through market experience, research & trend analysis
- Communicate and liaise with potential partners to secure business partnering deals
- Explore opportunities for local market, develop business pitches and proposals for targeted brands / business collaboration
- Prepare related marketing collateral and communication materials
- University graduate with 3-5 years relevant business development experience with fashion brands
- Good business acumen with sound presentation skills and analytical mind
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and attention to details
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Proficient in Microsoft office application including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Manager, New Business Development
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to suitable candidate. Interested parties please submit detailed resume in Word format, including availability, present and expected salary, by e-mail to email@example.com quoting Reference No. AJR-2485.
Data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.