We are a well established and listed local commercial bank in Hong Kong, a member of Yuexiu Group, which is a state-owned enterprise group with the largest assets and leading performance in overall economic efficiency in Guangzhou, having total assets in around RMB 200 billion. We are committed to actively expanding our business development in both Hong Kong and Mainland. To cope with our rapid growth, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to join us and pursue for success.
Manager / Assistant Manager – Risk Analytics (CRAD)
|Work exp||Minimum 7 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Discretionary bonus, Medical plan|
Banking / Finance > Research / Analysis
Banking / Finance > Risk Management
Banking / Finance > Others
- Conduct MIS reports and present material findings to management in high level of accuracy;
- Conduct credit analytics for the bank-wide credit portfolio;
- Validate, monitor and enhance credit rating models and risk analytics methodologies; and
- Develop credit risk tools to evaluate, measure, and manage credit risks of the company’s portfolio.
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or related disciplines;
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in credit risk management and/or bank industry;
- Sound knowledge in the regulatory requirements on credit risk perspectives, with hands-on experience in latest risk management development;
- Accountable to develop risk and control procedures in accordance to HKMA regulatory requirements;
- Strong analytical mind, independent, good problem-solving and multi-tasks handling ability
- Well-versed in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua; and
- Conversant with MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing.