AXIS Recruitment is a professional search and selection firm providing unparalleled HR services across a diverse range of industries and service sectors. Our reputation for responsiveness and continuing support for both clients and candidates reflects the AXIS combination of skill and experience.
We are committed to understanding and interpreting your individual needs in providing you with comprehensive benefits tailored to your special requirements.
Please visit our website www.axis-recruit.com for more information.
Manager / Assistant Manager / Senior Officer (Retail & Catering Leasing)
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Medical plan, Performance bonus|
|Industry||Hospitality / Hotel Services|
Construction / Property > Operations / Facility / Property Management
Construction / Property > Others
On behalf of our catering and retail clients, we are looking for high calibre personnel to fill the positions of Leasing Manager / Assistant Leasing Manager / Senior Leasing Officer.
- Develop retail leasing plans and strategies to achieve the optimal distribution network
- Source, evaluate and select potential store location
- Handle all matters relating to existing property portfolio, including rental renewal, documentation and renovation project
- Keep abreast of new trends of shopping mall and market leasing information
- Maintain a sustainable network with major developers, landlords, estate management groups and relevant authorities
- Degree holder in Real Estate, Property or Facility Management, AHKIS preferred
- Minimum 10 years retail leasing experience on tenant side and knowledgeable in tenancy law and leasing procedures
- Strong market sense with a good business network with landlords and developers
- Fluent in English and Chinese with excellent analytical, communication and negotiation skills
- Well versed in computer applications and PC knowledge
Candidates with less experience will be considered for Assistant Manager / Senior Officer positions.
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to suitable candidate. Interested parties please submit detailed resume in Word format, including availability, present and expected salary, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Reference No. AJR-2450.
Data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.