Deloitte is one of the world’s largest professional services firms. We are focused on client service through a global strategy executed locally in more than 150 countries. With access to the intellectual capital of over 200,000 people worldwide, we serve more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies, as well as large national enterprises, public institutions, locally important clients, and successful, fast-growing global companies.
Our Enterprise Risk Services (ERS) practice is a global leader in helping clients manages risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the network. We provide a broad range of services that allow clients to improve their measurement and management of risk and control and to enhance the reliability of their systems and processes. As the largest risk management consulting practice of its kind in Greater China, we have over 1000 professionals dedicated to providing services in Corporate Governance and Information Technology Risk Consulting.
Our Hong Kong team is seeking talented individuals, with the commitment and enthusiasm to succeed to join us as Senior Specialists or Specialists (Technology Risk Services). The openings are highly suited to individuals with sound IT technical knowledge, stimulating challenges and wishing to broaden their professional experience.
You will be part of a team providing security consulting and implementation services to clients in the areas of IT infrastructure security, information security governance, data protection, vulnerability management, and other types of IT security projects.
You will have the opportunity to work with companies for which the challenges related to security are significant aspects in reaching their business objectives; and to improve your skills as a professional consultant.
Manager / Associate Director - Financial Services Industry - Financial Risk Management - Risk Advisory - Hong Kong
Deloitte China The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws. Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
About Risk Advisory
Risk management covers many areas including security and privacy, reputation and control. Our professionals help clients across many industries flag, analyze, evaluate and manage strategic and operational risks while discovering opportunities to create value. If you want to make an impact by helping clients to prevent and manage risk-related issues while creating significant value to their business this may be your chance.
Business Risks team offers enterprise risk management and governance services, strategic risk advisory services, internal control consulting service, contract risk & compliance services, crisis management services, treasury management services for our clients from various industries, mainly focus on energy & resources, manufacturing, real estates, consumer business, pharmaceutical, and TMT industries.
Technology Risks team helps our clients to improve business confidence, manage and address information technologies related risks and ensure early warning mechanisms are in place through providing comprehensive information technologies related risk consulting services for a wide industries.
Financial Services Industry team offers the structured enterprise risk management solutions to our clients under the regulation requests of China's financial regulatory authorities, associating our professional analytical skills with our understanding of the clients and the market. Nowadays the team mainly focuses on the service to global financial industry, including banks, securities, insurance, investment sectors and so on.
Automotive Advisory service focus on auto industry to provide strategic, operation and risk management consulting for our clients.
As a part of the team, you will be:
• Steering and/or supporting the business development for all aspects of the risk management for the Hong Kong markets by leveraging Deloitte Network resources;
• Leading and/or supporting the delivery of projects, such as the development of project methodologies and solutions
• Building client relationships to be seen as the ‘go to’ person and a trusted advisor by senior executives;
• Facilitating sound Deloitte Network relationships to enhance close collaboration with partners across Asia Pacific;
• Leading and/or supporting business development activities including sales bidding processes and contract management;
• Leading and/or supporting eminence building initiatives to strengthen RA' leading position in the provision of GRR related services;
• Building and/or maintaining good relationships with key financial services institutions, industry representative bodies and regulatory bodies in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific;
• Undertaking scoping and fee negotiation on standard engagements
The successful candidate should possess risk and regulatory compliance skill sets, as follows:
• 7-10 years’ experience from a leading consulting firm and/or a leading financial institution in a risk management sector. Applicants with less experience may be considered for a Manager role;
• Familiarity with evolving and complex regulatory environment including Basel III / IFRS 9 / BCBS 239 in the context of financial institutions;
• Demonstrate deep knowledge in risk management, such as risk modelling, IFRS 9, forecasting and stress testing, data analytics, data management, policies and frameworks, risk strategy, risk planning and process improvement, and/or ICAAP;
• Demonstrate different influencing styles, adjusted to different individual styles of clients and managing the buy-in of key decision makers
• Capability to lead / support transformation projects and work effectively with enthusiasm and drive as a member of highly technical teams as required;
• Identify, pursue and covert a pipeline of business development opportunities, including cross-selling
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English; fluency in Cantonese and Putonghua would be an advantage. The ideal individual should also be international in their outlook as well as culturally sensitive;
• Advance experience in Excel, PowerPoint and Word is essential.
• Ability to work well in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment; Experience working in professional services and Asia Pacific would be an advantage.
• Demonstrated high level of ethics and integrity;
• Experience with SAS, SQL, MATLAB, R, VBA, and/or Murex preferred;
Academic & Qualification:
• Advanced degree(s) in Risk Management / Mathematics / Engineering / Quantitative Finance / Finance / Economics or related quantitative fields are preferred;
• Professional qualification(s) such as CFA, FRM or equivalent are preferred.
For more details and to submit an online application, please visit our careers site
( https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-CN/details/j/CN127975 )
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which can be found at the above website.