Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises over 1,200 bilingual consulting talents located in six cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Harbin. In global, we have over 40,000 professionals spreading in over 40 countries. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company and Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best Consulting Firm".
- "Deloitte provides one of the widest ranges of capability in the industry and the relationship models to support large program initiatives. The breadth of these capabilities and the organizational ability to integrate these skills together allow Deloitte to focus on a variety of strategic issues such as pricing and profitability, strategic commercial models, and partnering models for R&D." Source: Kennedy Consulting Research & Advisory, 2012
- "Clients that responded to Gartner valued the breadth and depth of Deloitte talent and Deloitte's very collaborative work style both externally with clients and internally within Deloitte." Gartner, 27 September, 2012
- Our ability to understand and focus on the local market is highlighted as a key differentiator around the quality of leadership in the practice: "Deloitte's executives are among the best in articulating the Chinese market landscape, changes and trends, vision and strategy." Gartner, August 21, 2012
Why Join Us?
- Consistent, powerful "As One" positioning-cross function, region and industry
- Balanced advisory and implementation or technology messaging-we are not simply a leader but a market maker in this regard
- Strong evidence, including client cases, that say "Deloitte only" vs. "me too"
- Support and engagement of our most senior leaders and Partners around the world
- Firm's sustained investment in analyst relationships
- Tone of confidence without arrogance
If you want to know more about Deloitte Consulting China, please visit our website at www.deloitteconsulting.cn .
Manager / Associate Director - Solution Architect (Fintech) - Technology, Strategy & Architecture - Consulting - Hong Kong
Deloitte China The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws. Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Technology Strategy & Architecture (TS&A) of Deloitte Consulting aims to provide the end-to-end IT strategy consulting services as Strategy & Design, IT PMO, Technology Effectiveness and Innovation to clients in different industries, and helps the organization develop the strategies and design the systems that build business value and drive performance. From system replacement to a full IT transformation, our professionals bring deep knowledge and experience to the most complex IT challenges. The service of Deloitte TS&A team covers various sub-capabilities, including ITSP (IT Strategy & Planning), EA (Enterprise Architecture), PPM (Project & Portfolio Management), PIM (Plan Implementation Office), IT Governance, Operation & Delivery Model, IT Service Management and Technology Innovation (Cloud computing, Big data, Internet of Things, Mobility, etc.)
Job Description and Responsibility:
• Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their respective technical field;
• Design enterprise architecture to integrate emerging technologies such as blockchain, cognitive computing, microservices, etc. for world class organization covering target application portfolio, technology architecture and interface standards, information architecture, customer / user experience, and the relating governance model/process;
• Continue your professional development to reinforce and expand your chosen career path in a wide range of industries;
• Work with high profile clients on a variety of local and international engagements;
• Take part in Business Development and contribute ideas to grow the consulting practice. Requirement:
• 8 years or more of post-qualification IT experience with major organizations in Hong Kong and overseas, more senior professionals will be considered for more senior positions
• Solid experience in systems development life cycle, including business requirements gathering, and designing logical data models for applications for different business functions.
• Experience in application development and data distribution architectures
• Knowledge in financial services industry is a plus
• TOGAF Certification is preferred
• Demonstrated ability to design large scale application and lead development team
• Preferably have 5 years or more experience in adopting TOGAF or similar methodology to enterprise architecture design and implementation.
• Self-starter, independent and able to work under pressure to meet assignment deadline
• Good communication skills in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin (preferred)
• Good business writing skill in English
Please submit an online application via our careers site ( https://careers.deloitte.com/jobs/eng-CN/details/j/CN126702).
Audit. Tax. Consulting. Financial Advisory.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is a member of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu. Deloitte is an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with our Personal Data Policy, a copy of which can be found at the above website.