Nielsen Hong Kong set up since 1960’s, we offer an integrated suite of market information to help our clients understand what consumer WATCH, and what consumer BUY
OUR MISSION The most complete understanding of consumers worldwide.
OUR PROMISE An uncommon sense of the consumer for faster, smarter, more confident decisions that Improve performance
For more information, visit http://www.nielsen.com/.
Manager/Associate Manager, Market Research (FMCG /Retail)
|Work exp||Minimum 4 Years|
|Benefits||5-day week, Dental plan, Discretionary bonus, Flexible working hours, General holidays, Insurance plan, MPF, Medical plan|
|Industry||Research / Survey|
Marketing / Public Relations > Marketing - General / Support
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Channel / Distribution
Sales / Business Development / Customer Service > Retail Sales
- Drive client satisfaction amongst existing client base of Nielsen, by spearheading the business insights capability.
- Build capability on business analysis and client presentation skills via daily coaching and training for the immediate team and extended stakeholders including development of training modules as needed.
- Drive thought leadership via development and delivery of industry trends reviews and presentation for the clients.
- Develop systems and processes to elevate the level of insight generation in the team via timely handling of client and other stakeholder feedback.
- Handle a portfolio of clients for managing daily client servicing needs from Nielsen and further drive the relationship with them.
- At least 4 years’ relevant experience in FMCG/ Retail
- Bachelor Degree of Art / Bachelor Degree of Science
- Excellent analytical and presentation skill with strong business acumen & marketing sense
- Strong influencing, persuading and project management skill
- Proficient in verbal and written English and Cantonese
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Manager
Our culture is built upon our core values of Simple, Open and Integrated. We succeed as a company because we invest in our products, our people, and the communities in which we live and work. By fostering an environment of creativity, open-mindedness, and fresh thinking from diverse perspectives, we shape future business leaders through exceptional training, development, and mentoring programs.
To find out more about what it's like to work with Nielsen and how we can help you fulfill your career aspirations, please visit our website http://www.nielsen.com/hk/en/about-us/careers.html and send your resume to email@example.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy. The information will only be used for appointment to the Company and other company-related purposes. The Company will retain unsuccessful applications as required but not more than 12 months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Company