Comprising Hong Kong Science Park, InnoCentre and Industrial Estates, Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTP) is a statutory body dedicated to building a vibrant innovation and technology ecosystem to connect stakeholders, nurture technology talents, facilitate collaboration, and catalyse innovations to deliver social and economic benefits to Hong Kong and the region.
Established in May 2001, HKSTP has been driving the development of Hong Kong into a regional hub for innovation and growth in several focused clusters including Electronics, Information & Communications Technology, Green Technology, Biomedical Technology, Material and Precision Engineering. We enable science and technology companies to nurture ideas, innovate and grow, supported by our R&D facilities, infrastructure, and market-led laboratories and technical centres with professional support services. We also offer value added services and comprehensive incubation programmes for technology start-ups to accelerate their growth.
Technology businesses benefit from our specialised services and infrastructure at Hong Kong Science Park for applied research and product development; enterprises can find creative design support at InnoCentre; while skill-intensive businesses are served by our three industrial estates at Tai Po, Tseung Kwan O and Yuen Long.
Manager, Biomedical Technology Cluster
|Work exp||Minimum 10 Years|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Benefits||5-day week, Insurance plan, Medical plan|
Medical Services > Others
Science / Lab / Research > Biotechnology
Science / Lab / Research > Life Science
Assist the Head of Biomedical Technology Cluster in the formulation and implementation of the short-term and long-term cluster strategy and solicit support from internal and external stakeholders to support/facilitate building up of strong and sizable biomedical technology cluster in Science Park with high external visibility
- Provide excellent facilitation and timely services to tenants and prospective tenants especially in (but not limited to) the stemcell, pharmaceutical and food sciences sectors
- Collect market intelligence data in Biomedical Industry and establish close relationship with relevant local and overseas government agencies, universities, research institutions, venture capital communities, trade associations and professional bodies
- Conduct due diligence analysis and co-ordinate with team members in different units to achieve the Corporate objectives in cluster development as well as cross-clusters business collaborations
- Prepare assessment reports of prospective tenants for admission application
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors or management
Postgraduate degree in Life Sciences, Bio-Engineering or related disciplines, Preferably with industry or research experience
- Minimum 10 years of relevant research and work experience in Life Science with at least 5 years at managerial level. Candidates with less than 10 years of work experience may be considered as Assistant Manager
- In-depth knowledge of one or more biomedical science discipline
- Exposure to North America, Europe or Australia environment is an added advantage
- Excellent planning and co-ordination skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines under tight schedule
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage)
We offer market competitive compensation, 5-day work week, and generous benefits including medical and life insurance; and voluntary contribution in addition to the legal minimum MPF. To apply, please send your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources & Office Administration Department, Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, 8/F, Bio-Informatics Centre, No. 2 Science Park West Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong or, by email to email@example.com on or before 2 March 2017. Please quote the reference number on the email subject/envelope and the application letter.
Personal data provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for consideration of application. Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks after the job is closed for application may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be retained for a maximum of two years.