Hong Kong College of Technology (HKCT) is a charitable post-secondary education institution which was established in 1957. Leading Vocational & Professional Education and Training in Hong Kong for almost 60 years, we equip students with practical academic and working experiences through closer partnership with the industries, and nurturing vocational and professional talents to match socio-economic needs.
We endeavor to provide harmonious working environment where staff can feel joy and support, make learning and development happen, and we had awarded “Manpower Developer” by the Employees Retraining Board lately. We are now looking for calibres who are passionate in education to join our Institution:
Manager (Central Administration & Academic Events)
|Work exp||5 Years To 7 Years|
|Location||Ma On Shan|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Education / Training|
Education / Training > Others
Administration > Administration / Operation Manager
Education / Training > Management - Schools / University / Vocational
- To develop and monitor a systematic workflow for central administration including admission, registration, student enquiry, class scheduling, counter service and coordinating events under the Office of Registry;
- To supervise a team of administrative staff to ensure timely completion of administrative tasks;
- To liaise with academic divisions and internal stakeholders on administrative matters;
- To provide secretarial support to committees or task forces; and
- To perform any ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree holder or above in any discipline;
- Has at least 5 years solid working experience, preferable with 3 years of relevant experience in tertiary education sector;
- Good command in written English and Chinese;
- Skills in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing;
- Able to work under pressure and tight schedule; and
- A team player with pleasant personality, good organizational and interpersonal skills.