Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA), one of the world's busiest international passenger and cargo airports, aims to maintain a leadership position in airport management and aviation-related businesses to strengthen Hong Kong as an international and regional aviation hub.
We are looking for high caliber individual to join the Airport Authority, the manager and operator of HKIA.
Manager, China Investments
The successful candidate will be deployed to Hangzhou to perform the finance role at Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport, the joint venture between Airport Authority Hong Kong and Hangzhou Airport Authority. Reporting to Head of Finance of Hangzhou JV, his/her responsibilities will include :
- Review and assess the implications of latest China and HK Financial Reporting Standards as well as corporate governance requirements
- Assist in the preparation of interim and annual financial statements in accordance with China and HK Financial Reporting Standards
- Manage the interim review, annual audit and preparation of the annual report
- Evaluate the quantitative aspects of business proposals against established return criteria and identify risks and rewards
- Enhance financial policies & procedures and ensure compliance for safeguarding of assets
- Maintain the financial information system for the control of commitments, budget and accounting of all financial activities
- Liaise with parties including local government authorities and tax advisor for business relationship and compliance
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the finance team
On-the-job familiarization will be provided in the Hong Kong office before deployment to Hangzhou JV.
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Qualified Accountant with at least 5 years’ post qualification experience in sizable accounting firms or multi-national corporations
- Solid experience with PRC accounting and taxation is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Fluent in Putonghua