PwC - Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau
PwC China, Hong Kong and Macau work together on a collaborative basis, subject to local applicable laws. Collectively, we have around 540 partners and 12,800 people in total.
We provide organisations with the professional service they need, wherever they may be located. Our highly qualified, experienced professionals listen to different points of view to help organisations solve their business issues and identify and maximise the opportunities they seek. Our industry specialisation allows us to help co-create solutions with our clients for their sector of interest.
We are located in these cities: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Chongqing, Shenyang, Dalian, Xi'an, Chengdu, Qingdao, Nanjing, Suzhou, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Ningbo, Xiamen, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, and Macau.
Tax and regulatory issues are on top of the mind for many companies operating around the world today. As a tax professional, you’ll help organisations and individuals to maximise their tax efficiency and manage their tax risks. You’ll achieve this through the advice you give to your clients on conducting proper tax planning, and helping them to fully meet their tax compliance obligations.
Taxation in a fast-paced business environment is exciting and intellectually stimulating. To meet the challenges, you’ll need to constantly develop your tax knowledge and research skills. As you progress, you’ll likely become specialised in certain specific areas of tax and/or industry segments.
Manager, Company Secretarial Services, Tax
|Work exp||Minimum 8 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
|Employment type||Full Time|
|Industry||Accounting / Audit / Taxation|
Legal / Professional Services > Company Secretary
Legal / Professional Services > Legal & Compliance
- Perform a full range of company secretarial services
- Assist in business development
- Manage and develop a small team of professional staff
- A degree holder preferably in business, law or corporate governance
- Over 8 years of company secretarial experience
- Member of ICSA / HKICS will be a plus
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Self motivated, ability to handle work independently, excellent communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Well conversant with Hong Kong company law
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong Listing Rules will be a plus