The Nielsen Company (NYSE: NLSN) offers an integrated suite of market information to help our clients understand what consumer WATCH, and what consumer BUY OUR MISSIONThe most complete understanding of consumers worldwide.OUR PROMISEAn uncommon sense of the consumer for faster, smarter, more confident...
The Nielsen Company (NYSE: NLSN) offers an integrated suite of market information to help our clients understand what consumer WATCH, and what consumer BUY
The most complete understanding of consumers worldwide.
An uncommon sense of the consumer for faster, smarter, more confident decisions that Improve performance
For more information, visit .http://www.nielsen.com/
Manager, Consumer Insights
- Manage assigned regional or local projects and ensure project completion in timely manner
- Liaise with clients on project needs and requirements
- Responsible for research design and execution
- Prepare proposal and presentation for clients
- Provide consumer insight with innovative end-to-end approaches to clients
- Maintain good relationship and meet with clients. Handle their enquiries in timely manner
- Secure and consolidate costs from operational teams
- Build market intelligence and analyse industry trend
- Achieve set objectives and targets
- Coach and train Analysts on business analysis and presentation skills
- 5-6 years of experience in Market Research / Consumer Insight in any industry
- Bachelor Degree in Statistics / Marketing / Mathematics / Social Science / Business or equivalent
- Knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
- Excellent analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen and logical thinking
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Candidate with less experience will be considered as an Associate Manager
Our culture is built upon our core values of Simple, Open and Integrated. We succeed as a company because we invest in our products, our people, and the communities in which we live and work. By fostering an environment of creativity, open-mindedness, and fresh thinking from diverse perspectives, we shape future business leaders through exceptional training, development, and mentoring programs.
We offer competitive compensation package including Incentives, Birthday Leave, In & Out Patient Insurance and Flexible Working Hours.
To find out more about what it's like to work with Nielsen and how we can help you fulfill your career aspirations, please visit our website http://www.nielsen.com/hk/en/about-us/careers.html and send your resume to email@example.com
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy. The information will only be used for appointment to the Company and other company-related purposes. The Company will retain unsuccessful applications as required but not more than 12 months and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Company