About Bank Street and Sloane Manhattan Manpower International
Sloane Manhattan® Manpower International is a leading International Manpower and Education Group offering Total Manpower Solutions and International Educational Solutions. Our clients include Top Fortune 500 and Top China 500 with broad-based multinational firms and Chinese conglomerates. Bank Street® is a financial and consumer recruitment brand operated by Sloane Manhattan.
Bank Street by Sloane Manhattan provides recruitment services for clients in banking, finance, securities, funds, consumers, property and general industries. Besides, the Group provides services cover: financial executive recruitment, general industries executive search, HR consultancy, payroll outsourcing, BPO, educational management, educational career management, international education and Birkman Personality Assessment. For details, please refer to www.sloaneasia.com and www.bankstreet-hk.com.
Manager, Consumer Lending Products, Banking, 1363
|Work exp||Minimum 5 Years|
|Language||Chinese - Cantonese, Chinese - Mandarin, English|
Banking / Finance > Loan / Mortgage
Banking / Finance > Private Banking / Wealth Management
Banking / Finance > Retail Banking / Branch Banking
Hong Kong Based * Permanent * Sizeable Banking Corporation
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading fast growing banking corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are seeking high caliber candidate to join them.
- Lead the new product and service development projects in consumer lending products, particularly in secured lending, and the on-going maintenance of the products
- Optimize the product workflow with the related policy, procedural manual and forms
- Perform product review on process and system to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Coordinate with internal parties to ensure a smooth end to end lending process
- Keep updated of the trend of products and services to meet the customers' needs
- Provide training to relevant parties
- Provide Product Advisory by preparing business proposals and reports for senior management's review
- University degree or above
- At least 5 years’ solid experience in product management
- In-depth knowledge in retail/private banking lending business
- Hands on experience in new product development and insurance policy lending
- Knowledge in the China market is a definite advantage
- Solid experience in setting up procedures & guidelines
- Famililar with regulatory requirements
- Able to work under pressure as a self-starter with strong self-motivation
- High Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Putonghua)
What’s On Offer
An excellent opportunity to join a fast growing banking corporation. Our client offers generous remuneration package and company benefits to the right candidate.